In the upcoming semester, we offer the course “Systems Theory and Automatic Control” for all undergraduate students in the fifth semester of the study program “Mechanical and Process Engineering”. Therefore, we are looking for student employees who support the excercise groups as tutors.
- Supervision of the exercise groups
- Attendance and active participation in the weekly briefings
- Preparation of exercises for each week
- Assistance in the execution of office hours for exam preparation
- Very good to good knowledge and achievements in control engineering
- Good presentation abilities
- Teamwork, creativity and interest in working with student practice groups
We offer a payment of 11 € / h at a workload of 4 to 7 hours per week.
Please send your application by email to Mr. Christoph Anger, M.Sc., firstname.lastname@example.org- …